Christ Church, East Greenwich was built between 1846 and 1849 as the daughter church of St Alfege in West Greenwich. In the late 1980s, the original church building was redeveloped as a community centre with a particular focus on disability, now known as the Forum@Greenwich. At the same time, a new worship space was built on the site of the old church hall. The beautiful new church space can be accessed through its own front door or through the Forum. There is also a lovely upstairs chapel and a peaceful garden at the back.
Our worship space and chapel.
The Garden at the rear of the church.
Enjoy the place of peace and solitude to contemplate and pray.
Office opening times.
Mon 9am – 5pm
Thu 9am – 5pm